The kidneys are responsible for removing waste products from the blood and maintaining fluid balance in the body. Therefore, it is necessary to have a scientific diet and lifestyle to keep this organ healthy. The question is what should be eaten good for the kidneys?
1. Food is good for the kidney.
What is good for the kidneys? The following foods are called superfoods, which are very good for people with kidney problems. Cabbage Cabbage contains phytochemicals that can eliminate free radicals, reduce damage to the body, especially the skin, and can filter the blood very well. It is thanks to these wonderful uses that it also helps to lighten the task of filtering the blood for the kidneys, which is why people with kidney problems should eat more cabbage. Cauliflower is rich in indoles, glucosionlates and thiocyanates that work to remove waste and toxins from the body faster. In addition, cauliflower contains a lot of vitamin C, folate and fiber, these compounds have the effect of neutralizing toxins in the body. Sweet peppers Sweet peppers help break down waste products in the blood, so they can reduce the burden on the kidneys, which is especially good for people with kidney problems. Fish Fatty fish (salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel …) often contain a lot of omega-3 with anti-inflammatory effects, so it can reduce kidney problems. Fish is also a very high protein food, so you should not ignore this nutritious dish. Egg whites If you have kidney problems, regularly eating egg whites will have a noticeable effect. Egg whites contain healthy protein and less phosphorus than other foods, beneficial for people with kidney disease. However, people with kidney problems should avoid eating egg yolks. Garlic Garlic reduces inflammation and cholesterol formation in the body. It has antioxidant and anticoagulant properties that help the kidneys function optimally. Vegetable juice Fruit juice or amaranth juice has the effect of dissolving waste and excreting from the body. Vegetable juices with phytochemicals are considered great for people on dialysis as they help prevent kidney failure. Fruit juices are rich in antioxidants that should help you avoid problems and improve kidney health.
2. Some ways to keep your kidneys healthy.
Besides paying attention to what is good for the kidneys, people need to have a healthy diet to reduce the appearance of harmful substances. This ensures that the kidneys remove harmful waste components from the blood as well as eliminate it from the body through the urinary tract.
- Drink plenty of water: It is necessary to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day because if the body is not supplied with enough water, the kidneys will not be able to create enough water pressure to push waste through the urinary tract out of the body. Toxic waste deposited in the kidneys is the cause of kidney stones. So to keep your kidneys healthy, drink enough water every day.
- Magnesium supplementation: Your body falls into a state of high blood pressure and stores a lot of toxic waste because the magnesium content in the body is deficient, causing kidney function to be affected, especially not filtering out all the waste. poison. Need to eat more green vegetables, nuts and grains to supplement magnesium.
- Cut down on sodium (salt) and protein consumption: sodium and protein are essential in maintaining fluid balance, but excess in the body and not being eliminated can cause kidney disease and high blood pressure. lead to heart attack and stroke.